Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
31 West 52nd Street will be officially closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (Observed) - Monday, January 2nd
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16th
- Presidents’ Day - Monday, February 20th
- Good Friday - Friday, April 7th
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29th
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19th
- Day before Independence Day - Monday, July 3rd
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4th
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4th
- Indigenous Peoples' Day - Monday, October 9th
- Thanksgiving Day* - Thursday, November 23rd
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 24th
- Christmas - Monday, December 25th
Should you require cleaning, heating, air conditioning or other special services on any of the above holidays, please contact the PMO. We will be glad to provide you with a cost estimate for any of the services. Our building contractors also observe most of these holidays.